- 2 and ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 and ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup cocoa butter, softened
- 1 and ¼ cups granulated sugar
- 1 and ¼ cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups vegan white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Grease a 10x15-inch jellyroll pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat together cocoa butter, sugars, and vanilla extract on medium speed; mix until smooth.
- Add flour mixture; mix just until combined. Gently fold in vegan white chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until evenly browned and edges are puffed. Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into bars. Eat & Enjoy!