Because chocolate makes everything better 🍫
My philosophy as a chef is to use and champion local ingredients from my country and I have been trying to do my best in that since as long as I can remember.
It breaks my heart to see so many chefs not even considering or trying out local ingredients for their desserts due to pre conceived notions that Indian chocolate can't be as good as its French counterpart or the best flour for baking is imported flour etc. It's time we give our local ingredients a chance to shine by using them in the best possible way! I have been using All things chocolate (the 64% Malabar chocolate, the cocoa powder, the hot chocolate mix) since the last 3 years and I feel that the taste and quality of my desserts has really levelled up just by substituting the chocolate that I was using with All Things. It works perfectly with all flavours, is rich and has a beautiful taste and character of its own. The best part? It's made in India. I don't think I will ever be able to switch from all things to any other brand ever!
All Things Chocolate Mousse
- All Things Single Origin Malabar Forest Chef's Chocolate - 500g
- Milk - 250 ml
- Any Liqueur (Optional) -100 ml
- Whipped Cream - 125 gms
- Oreo Cookies - 1 packet
- Pour milk into the sauce pan followed by the chocolate and melt the chocolate
- Add the liqueur into the chocolate mix.
- In a large bowl add whipped cream and mix the chocolate mix into it.
- Crush Oreo cookies into your serving dish and pour the mousse mix into it and refrigerate it till it sets (2 hours).