- 115g butter softened
- 100g caster sugar
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 5ml vanilla extract
- 175g all purpose flour
- 150g 64% Malabar Dark chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degree c
2. Lightly grease 2 large baking sheets
3. Cream the butter and sugar in a bowl with an electric beater until light and fluffy
4. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract
5. Sift in the flour and mix
6. Fold in the chocolate
7. Drop tablespoons of the mixture on to the greased sheets keeping plenty of space between them to allow for spreading.
8. Flatten the cookies slightly with the back of a fork, keeping the shape as even as possible.
9. Bake for 12 mins or until golden.