Chocolate Chunk Cookies by Chef Radhika Khandelwal
Decadent chocolate chunk cookies by Chef Radhika made using our 64% Single Origin chef's chocolate which has balanced flavour notes and is apt for baking!
CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES
- Softened butter - 115g
- Caster sugar - 100g
- Lightly beaten egg - 1 no.
- Vanilla extract - 5 ml
- All purpose flour - 175g
- 64% Malabar Dark Forest Chef's Chocolate - 150g
- Preheat the oven to 175 degree°C.
- Lightly grease 2 large baking sheets.
- Cream the butter and sugar in a bowl with an electric beater with paddle attachment until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until fully incorporated.
- Sift in the flour and mix till the dough comes together.
- Fold in the chocolate.
- Spread tablespoons of the dough on to the greased sheets keeping plenty of space between them to allow for spreading.
- Flatten the cookies slightly with the back of a fork, keeping the shape as even as possible.
- Bake for 12 mins or until golden.