Cocoa Pancakes for your weekend!
A quick correction on that title, these fluffy cocoa pancakes are the perfect way for a chocolate lover to start their day - everyday!
- Oatmeal flour - 1/2 cup
- Refined flour - 1/4 cup
- All Things Non Alkalised Cacao Powder - 4 tbsp
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Raw cane sugar / Brown sugar - 3 tbsp
- Almond milk / Full fat milk - 3/4 cup
- Eggs - 2 no.
- Ripe banana- 1 no.
- 64% Single Origin Malabar Forest Chef’s chocolate
- All Things Non Alkalised Cacao Powder
- Honey/Maple syrup
- Sliced banana - 1 no.
- Pancake batter: Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend it well.
- Heat a frying pan on low heat.
- Add a teaspoon of butter and spread it evenly.
- Pour a ladle full of the pancake batter and let cool for 1 min on each side.
- Pile them onto a plate you love, dust it with some cocoa powder and drizzle either honey or maple syrup.
- Add some chef’s chocolate chunks and sliced banana.