Eggless Chocolate Cupcake
- Curd - 300g
- Castor Sugar - 300g
- Flour - 300g
- Baking soda - 5g
- All Things Non Alkalised Cacao Powder - 20g
- Vegetable oil - 120g
- Pre-heat the oven at 180°C. In a large mixing bowl, sieve flour, baking soda, All Things Cacao Powder together.
- Whisk together caster sugar and curd for 1 min.
- Add the sieved dry ingredients to the sugar and curd. mix everything
- together with a whisk.
- Pour oil into the batter and combine everything together, one last time.
- Fill 8 cupcake paper ramekins with the cupcake batter.
- Bake at 180°C for 15mins.
- 64% Malabar Forest Chef's Chocolate Chunks - 200g
- Fresh cream - 200g
- Heat the cream in a saucepan over medium heat until it starts to simmer.
- Pour it over the chocolate chunks. Let it sit for 1 minute and then start stirring it with a whisk.
- Let the ganache cool at room temperature.