Chocolate Cupcake Ingredients:
- Curd 300gm
- Castor Sugar 300gm
- Flour 300gm
- Baking soda 5 gm
- All Things Unsweetened Cocoa powder 20gm
- Vegetable Oil 120gm
1. Pre-heat the oven at 180C. In a large mixing bowl, sieve flour, baking soda, All Things Cocoa Powder together.
2. Whisk together caster sugar and curd for 1 min.
3. Add the sieved dry ingredients to the sugar and curd. mix everything together with a whisk.
4. Pour oil into the batter and combine everything together, one last time.
5. Fill 8 cupcake paper ramekins with the cupcake batter.
6. Bake at 180C for 15mins.
- 64% Malabar Dark Chef's Chocolate Chunks 200g
- Fresh cream 200g
1. Heat the cream in a saucepan over medium heat until it starts to simmer.
2. Pour it over the chocolate chunks. Let it sit for 1 minute and then start stirring it with a whisk.
3. Let the ganache cool at room temperature.