Hot Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- 350g sweetened condensed milk
- 300g 72% Single Origin Pala Dark Chef’s chocolate chunks
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 3 tablespoons strong brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chunks, butter, and coffee in the top pan of a double boiler over simmering water.
- Stir until the chocolate is completely melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Whisk in the vanilla extract.
- Press a piece of plastic wrap down on the surface of the hot fudge to prevent a skin from forming.