Sugarfree Flourless Chocolate Cake
Ingredients for Cake :
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup 90% sugarfree dark chocolate chunks
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cacao powder
Ingredients for Glaze :
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2/3 cup 90% sugarfree dark chocolate chips
- Line a round 8" cake pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray. Set aside. Preheat oven to 375°.
- Melt butter in a large glass mixing bowl in the microwave. Add the chocolate chunks and let sit for 3-4 minutes. Stir together till chips melt, adding additional cooking time if needed. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Whisk the salt, and vanilla into the chocolate mixture. Add the three eggs and whisk till well blended. Stir in the cocoa powder.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and spread evenly. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or till toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cake cool in pan for about 10 minutes, then invert onto a cooling rack. Immediately flip right side up onto another cooling rack. Cool completely.
- Combine butter and chocolate chips in a glass bowl. Microwave for 1-3 minutes or till melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Spread glaze over cake. Let sit for several hours till chocolate sets.
- Serve cake