Chocolate Pots De Creme
These easy to make chocolate pots are great for parties! Made using Pre crystallised chocolate chunks which are perfect for tempering chocolate. It has a higher cacao % which makes it apt for baking & cremeauxs with an intense cacao hit.
- Add the chocolate chunks to a large heat-proof bowl, and set aside.
- Add the cream, sugar, salt, and vanilla to a microwave-safe bowl or jug, and heat on high for 1 minute . Stir, then heat for a further 30 seconds until just hot, but not boiling.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate chunks, and let sit for 1 minute. Whisk together until melted and combined. The mixture should be thick and silky smooth.
- Evenly divide the mixture between three or four ramekins, cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 - 4 hours until set.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings before serving.