One can't resist these! Made using non alkalised cocoa powder which has a balanced chocolate taste and great solubility.
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Condensed milk - 400g
- All Things Non Alkalised Cacao Powder - 35g
- Extra All Things Non Alkalised Cacao Powder for rolling the brigadeiro's in - 100g
- In a pot over low heat, melt the butter, condensed milk, and cocoa powder, stirring continuously until you can see the bottom of the pot for 2-3 seconds when dragging a spatula through.
- Pour onto a greased plate, then chill for 1 hour.
- Shape and roll the chilled mixture into balls.
- Roll the balls in cacao powder.