Dads Special Chocolate and Baileys Cake
CHOCOLATE & BAILEYS CAKE
- All purpose flour - 3/4 cup
- Raw cane sugar - 1/2 cup
- Caster sugar - 1/2 cup
- Almond flour - 1/4 cup
- All Things Non Alkalised Cocoa Powder - 1/4 cup
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Unsalted butter - 1 cup
- Eggs - 2 no.
- Baileys - 1 tbsp
- Preheat your oven at 180°C.
- Cream butter and both the sugars together with the help of a whisk, until light and fluffy.
- Add 2 eggs one at a time and combine them well.
- Now sieve all the dry ingredients in with the creamed butter, sugar & eggs mixture. Whisk them all together.
- Add a tbsp of baileys and mix it in with the batter.
- Line a half kg tin with butter and dust a little flour over it (this will help the cake from sticking to the tin). Pour the batter into the tin.
- Bake at 180°C for 30 mins.