CHOCOLATE & BAILEYS CAKE
-3/4cup all-purpose flour
-1/2cup raw cane sugar
-1/2cup caster sugar
-1/4cup almond flour
-1/4cup All Things cocoa powder
-1tsp baking powder
-1cup unsalted butter
- Preheat your oven at 180c
- Cream butter and both the sugars together with the help of a whisk, until light and fluffy.
- Add 2 eggs one at a time and combine them well.
- Now sieve all the dry ingredients in with the creamed butter, sugar & eggs mixture. Whisk them all together.
- Add a tbsp of baileys and mix it in with the batter.
- Line a half kg tin with butter and dust a little flour over it (this will help the cake from sticking to the tin). Pour the batter into the tin.
- Bake at 180c for 30mins