Hot Chocolate Ice Cream
HOT CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
- Condensed milk - 200 ml
- Whipped cream - 250 ml
- All Things Cocoa Cappuccino Drinking Chocolate Mix - 1 sachet
- Milk - 135ml
- 64% Single Origin Malabar Forest Chef's Chocolate - 60g
- Whip the cream to a medium peak stage in a stand mixer or using an electric whisk.
- Add condensed milk and continue to whisk till it reaches stiff peaks.
- For cocoa cappuccino: add 1 sachet of Cocoa Cappuccino and pour 135ml of hot milk on top. Mix it well till it thickens. Now let it cool before adding it to the ice-cream base.
- Pour half a cup of cocoa cappuccino and the 64% Single Origin Malabar Forest Chef's Chocolate into the ice-cream base and fold it in using a spatula.
- Store it overnight in an air-tight container.