- 200ml condensed milk
- 250ml whipping cream
- 1 sachet cocoa cappuccino
- 135ml milk
- 60g 64% Single origin Malabar Dark Chef's Chocolate Chunks
- Whip the cream to a medium peak stage in a stand mixer or using an electric whisk.
- Add condensed milk and continue to whisk till it reaches stiff peaks.
- For cocoa cappuccino: add 1 sachet of cocoa cappuccino and pour 135ml of hot milk on top. Mix it well till it thickens. Now let it cool before adding it to the ice-cream base.
- Pour half a cup of cocoa cappuccino and the 64% Single Origin Malabar Dark Chef's chocolate chunks into the ice-cream base and fold it in using a spatula.
- Store it overnight in an air-tight container.