Megha Kohli's Chilly Butter Garlic Prawns
Cocoa butter is a pure, stable fat. It is used in cooking, in both sweet and savoury recipes. It has the flavour and aroma of cocoa and is considered a vegetable fat. Despite the use of the word "butter" in its name, it is vegan and contains no dairy products. Cocoa butter has a mild chocolate taste and flavour and has several health benefits thanks to the nutritive elements found in chocolate.
Chilly Butter Garlic Prawns
- 2 tablespoon Cocoa Butter
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil.
- 10 pc prawns (peeled, deveined, tail on)
- 5 cloves garlic sliced
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp parsley fresh, chopped
- Salt / pepper to taste
- Heat the cocoa butter & olive oil in a pan.
- Add the garlic & saute till it's softened.
- Add the prawns, chilli flakes and saute till the prawns are cooked - 4-5 minutes.
- Finish with honey, parsley & greens.
- Serve hot!